That the management of National Energy is not in accordance with the ideals of Indonesian independence as contained in Article 33 of the 1945 Constitution.
Various policies still need to be refined so that the National Energy sector can support accelerated economic growth towards an Advanced Industrial Country by the time 100 years of Indonesian Independence in 2045.
Indonesia, which is blessed with various energies, has not been developed in a sustainable and integrated manner. Whereas the energy potential of many well-known people throughout Indonesia, both non-renewable energy such as oil, natural gas, coal, as well as renewable energies such as geothermal, solar, wind, ocean waves, garbage, biofuels, etc.
How Indonesia’s strategy to be independent, independent, and maintain the energy sector will be crucial in mapping the path to Indonesia as an advanced industrial country in 2045. This needs to be discussed among ABG (academics, business sector, and government) in order to get complete input.
In this context, we from Digital Energy Asia plan to hold an ENERGY WEBINAR SERIES with the theme: “MEMERDEKAKAN SEKTOR ENERGI INDONESIA MENUJU NEGARA MAJU TAHUN 2045“, which will be held through the ZOOM Platform & YouTube Live Streaming on:
- SESSION – 1: Thursday, 13 August 2020, 16.00 – 17.30 WIB
- SESSION – 2: Friday, 14 August 2020, 16.00 – 17.30 WIB
The speakers who will convey their opinions and presentations are as follows:
SESSION – 1 Watch on YouTube
- DR. H. Kurtubi, SE., M.Sp., M.Sc., Energy Economy Observer, Member of DPR RI 2014-2019
- Prof. Ir. Tutuka Ariadji M.Sc., Ph.D., Professor of ITB, Chairman of IATMI 2016-2019
- Sammy Hamzah, MBA, Member of the Board of the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), CEO of Ephindo
SESSION – 2 Watch on YouTube
- Dr. Ir. Djoko Siswanto, MBA, Secretary-General of the National Energy Council
- Dr. Ir. Deendarlianto, UGM Associate Professor, Director of the UGM Center for Energy Studies
- Dr. Ir. Surya Darma, MBA, Chairman of the Indonesian Renewable Energy Society (METI)
Click here for free distribution materials:
Presentation Materials DEA ENERGY TALKS - MEMERDEKAKAN SEKTOR ENERGI INDONESIA MENUJU NEGARA MAJU TAHUN 2045 (3 downloads)
(To be able to download this presentation material file, you must first Register/Login then click again on the link above)
Salis S. Aprilian
Founder & CEO of Digital Energy Asia
2,342 total, 1 today