The upstream oil and gas industry is a unique industry. The scope of its activities includes exploration activities, oil and gas field development, production/exploitation, lifting of oil or natural gas and up to the ASR phase. Meanwhile, the oil and gas business pattern is based on a contract system or a royalty system. The system or business pattern chosen in managing oil and gas natural resources depends on three main factors, namely:
- Understand the mastery of natural resources;
- Backup volume;
- Courage to take risks.
About the Instructor(s)
Iswahyudi obtained a bachelor’s degree in the Department of Petroleum Engineering, National Development University “Veteran” Yogyakarta. He received a scholarship from PERTAMINA.
During his career, he was assigned to lead and manage various challenging large oil & gas projects. His scope of work includes developing and managing multiple project management teams to deliver multiple, multiple phases of a project. He is also responsible for managing and conducting contract package development reviews, clarifications, and negotiations with bidders or contractors and checking and challenging commercial/contractual terms to avoid contract documentation traps.
He is a facilitator, trainer and speaker with experience in the following skills: POD, WP&B, and AFE; Gas Handling; Mature Field Management “Techniques & Strategies to Increase Oil Production”; Applied Reservoir Engineering; Well Operations; Petroleum Engineering for Non-Petroleum Engineers; Surface Production & Factory Processing Facilities; Drilling Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); Supply Chain Management (SCM) in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry; PTK 007 Rev 4; Project Management for Production Facilities; Production Facilities Maintenance Management; Project Management for the Oil & Gas Industry; PSC introduction; Gross Division; Cost Control & Financial Reporting for Upstream Oil & Gas Operations Under the Indonesian PSC; Cost Recovery Control Mechanism in Taxation & Implementation of PP 79/2010; Oil & Gas Industry Financial Statement Analysis; Oil Economics, Risk & Fiscal Analysis; Indonesian PSC Financial Aspects; Petroleum Economic Analysis & Accounting; Petroleum Project & Risk Analysis; Integrated Oil & Gas Portfolio and Economy Projects in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry; Upstream Oil & Gas Project Petro Economic Evaluation & Analysis; PSC Accounting & Taxation; and many more.
What Will I Learn?
- UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS ACTIVITIES & FIELD DEVELOPMENT
– Oil and Gas Business Chain
– Upstream Oil and Gas Activity Phase
- UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PATTERNS
– Selection of Upstream Oil and Gas Business Pattern
– Basic Principles of Indonesia’s Upstream Oil and Gas PSCs
– PSC Cost Recovery Business Process
– PSC Gross Split Business Process
- ECONOMIC PRINCIPLES OF UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS BUSINESS
– Hydrocarbon Production Profile Produced: Reserve, RF, Lifting
– Expenses that have been or will be incurred: Capex, Opex
– Oil and Gas Price Per Unit Volume
– Profit Sharing Mechanism System: PSC Cost Recovery & PSC Gross Split
- ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF UPLINE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS
– Cash Flow Analysis
– NPV Analysis
– IRR Analysis
– Incremental Analysis
- RISK ANALYSIS OF UPLINE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS